Game Day Fan Guide
The St. Augustine High School Spring 3-way football game between St. Aug, Lake Area New Tech, and Helen Cox High School is set for noon on Saturday, May 13, 2017, at Yulman Stadium on Tulane’s campus.
Kickoff is at noon CT on Saturday, May 13, at Yulman Stadium.
Gates open at 11 a.m. Kickoff at Noon
Saturday, May 13, 2017
2900 Ben Weiner Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70118
All previously issued tickets will be honored at the game. All seating is general admission, there are no reserved seats available for this event.
- Tickets may be purchased for $5 in the St. Augustine Business Office through Friday, May 12.
- Tickets will be available on campus on game day morning from 8 – 10 a.m. in the gym lobby.
- Tickets will be available for purchase, cash only, on game day at Yulman Stadium, beginning at 11 a.m.
Fans enter at Gate B ONLY.
Yulman Stadium has a designated ADA drop-off area located on S. Claiborne Ave. with golf cart shuttles available to Yulman Stadium. ADA parking is available in the Diboll Parking Garage.
Street parking is available (abide by city signs). Parking available on Claiborne Ave. $5 and at the parking garage on Ben Weiner (free.)
The St. Augustine Bookstore will open on game day morning from 8 – 10 a.m.
PROHIBITED ITEMS IN YULMAN STADIUM:
All bags will be checked at the entrance.
- Alcohol (purchased outside of the stadium)
- Artificial noise makers (Thunder sticks are permitted)
- Backpacks, book bags, knapsacks (Note – diaper bags may be brought in if accompanied by an infant)
- Banners (large or in poor taste)
- Containers of any kind, thermos bottle, bottles, and cans
- Footballs or throwing objects
- Large bags – maximum size 12” x 12”
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and beverage
- Seat Backs
- Sticks, bats, poles, clubs, flags or banners with poles
- Strollers – (umbrella strollers that will collapse and be placed under guest seat are permitted)
- Weapons, even with concealed weapons permit
- Any other item(s) deemed unacceptable by stadium management
- Any other Item(s) determined to be unacceptable by Tulane University In the event prohibited items are revealed during a search, the patron(s) will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the items or they can dispose of them. Tulane University will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
Concessions will be available for purchase by cash and credit cards. Two concession stands located near the Gate B entrance.
Tailgating is not permitted on the Claiborne Avenue neutral ground, sidewalks and landscaped areas. Tailgating will be allowed for the general public in designated areas on the Lavin Bernick Student Center for Student Life (LBC) Quad in Tailgate Village. Tailgating will officially begin (4) hours prior to kickoff and will end (30) minutes prior to kickoff. All groups are responsible for making sure their tailgating area is cleaned prior to departing for the game.
Tulane University is a tobacco and smoke-free campus. (Including E-cigarettes)